29 Jul Eat Out to Help Out
Eat Out to Help Out
The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme opens on 3 August 2020.
Use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme in Winchcombe and surrounding areas at the following establishments:
- The White Hart Inn High Street, Winchcombe, Gloucestershire, GL54 5LJ
- Wesley House Restaurant High Street, Winchcombe, GL54 5LJ
- The Corner Cupboard Inn 83 Gloucester Street, Winchcombe, GL54 5LX
- The Royal Oak Gretton, GLOS, GL54 5EP
- Sudeley Castle Winchcombe, GL54 5JD
- The Lion Inn North Street, Winchcombe, GL54 5PS
- Hayles Fruit Farm – The Orchard Tearoom Hailes, Nr Winchcombe GL54 5PB
- The Pheasant Inn, Toddington, GL54 5DT
- The Gardeners Arms Beckford Road, Alderton GL20 8NL
- Ellenborough Park Hotel and Spa, Southam Road, Cheltenham GL52 3NJ
- The Hobnails Little Washbourne, nr Tewkesbury, GL20 8NQ
- The Royal Oak Church Road, Bishops Cleeve, GL52 8LR
- Lowry’s Espresso Bar and Chocolatier Unit 3-4, Tarlings Yard, Church Road, Bishops Cleeve, GL52 8RN
- Dumbleton Hall Hotel Dumbleton, WR11 7TS
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like
You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. Establishments will then claim a reimbursement from the government for the discount they’ve given you.
All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
Further information available here.