21 Nov Santa’s Sleigh
Hooray, Santa’s Sleigh will once again be coming to Winchcombe. Santa’s helpers will be visiting Winchcombe, Greet and Gretton during December.
The sleigh will visit as many of the small roads as possible, but if you live in a smaller road or cul-de-sac, please do come out to see us.
A detailed map will be available soon on Rotary’s Facebook page, meanwhile there is a summary of routes below each planned between 5 – 7 pm.
- Tue 10 Dec – Crispin Rd, Kenelm Rise, Godwin Rd, Gervase Rd, Gretton Rd, Kidderminster Rd, Mount View Drive and Lidcombe Rd.
- Fri 13 Dec -Greet Rd, Greenways, Wincel Rd, Wyndham Way, Pennylands Way and Baylis Rd.
- Mon 16 Dec – Abbots Leys Rd, Binyon Rd, Harveys Lane, Langley Rd, The Hyde, Tobacco Close, Gloucester St and North St.
- Wed 18 Dec – Gretton Rd, Delavale Rd, Orchard Rd, Mercia Rd, Barnmeadow Rd and Back Lane.
- Fri 20 Dec – GREET – Otters Field, Beckets Lane, Evesham Rd and Market Lane.
- Fri 20 Dec – GRETTON – Main Rd.
The Sleigh will also be outside Budgens in Greet Road between 10am & 6pm on Saturday, 21 December.
All routes will be subject to weather and operational conditions, with the following reserve days, (check Facebook for updates) 11th, 17th & 19th December.