Access to and use of the Experience Winchcombe website is provided by the Winchcombe Together Association and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. In using this website you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Winchcombe Together may from time to time alter any aspect of the website, or any of the services or products provided through the website, as it thinks fit and without notice to the user. The user accepts that he/she will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration.
- All images on Experience Winchcombe are subject to copyright laws and must not, under any circumstance be downloaded, saved, used or copied, without permission from Experience Winchcombe. If you wish to use any images please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.
- Submission of images to this website is open to all, although submission does not activate automatic inclusion on the website.
- Photos should be submitted by email to email@example.com and labelled with the the name and email address of the individual submitting it/them. Any image submitted must be a minimum of 72 dpi and at least 750 pixels wide and between 1MB and 3MB.
- All images submitted must be taken by the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each person submitting an image to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Any photos of children require a parent or guardian’s written consent. The person submitting an image must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it. Any images submitted overprinted with text such as names or email address, or not fulfilling the criteria above will not be published.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this photo gallery remains with the respective entrants. However, by submitting an image to firstname.lastname@example.org the submitter grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Experience Winchcombe to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications and their websites.
- You may submit as many images you like, but Winchcombe Together reserves the right not to publish any unsuitable material.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
The user warrants that in its use of the website they shall:
(a) use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any third party;
(b) not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
(c) without prejudice to the generality of paragraph (b) above, not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information in which the user does not own the intellectual property rights, or any material which is in any way unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic or otherwise obscene, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable; and
(d) not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intended or having for effect to disrupt or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website or of other Users’ computer systems. Experience Winchcombe will remove any material or restrict or terminate your access to the website in the event that any of the above warranties are breached.
The contents of the website are provided to the user by way of general background information only. The user should not rely on the accuracy of any part of the contents. Only those establishments which have a VisitBritain or AA Quality Assurance mark have been visited by Quality in Tourism/AA inspectors.
All prices are guide prices supplied by the operators themselves – confirmation of prices should be sought at the time of booking. Experience Winchcombe or Winchcombe Together Association cannot be held liable for any price discrepancies however they may occur. Winchcombe Together reserves the right to amend prices from time to time.
The user accepts and acknowledges that Experience Winchcombe and Winchcombe Together, shall not in any way be liable for any damage, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the user’s downloading of any of the contents from the website, or its reliance on or use of any of the contents for any purpose.
Without prejudice to the foregoing generality, Winchcombe Together Association hereby excludes, insofar as permitted by law, all warranties and representations, express or implied, in respect of any of the contents, including but not limited to, any information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons forming part of them, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights or any law, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The website and its contents may incorporate links to the websites and services of third parties. Such links are provided for the user’s convenience only, and their provision does not constitute an authorisation by Experience Winchcombe to the user to access such third-party websites, nor an endorsement of the content of such third party websites.
The user acknowledges and accepts that Experience Winchcombe is not, and shall not be held responsible for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising from the use of such third party web sites, or products or services available through such third party web sites.
Copyright of photographs and text
Except where expressly indicated otherwise, copyright in all of the contents of the website, including photographs and content, belongs to Experience Winchcombe/Winchcombe Together Association, or its third party licensors, including Stu-art Design and Inspire Creative Communications.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Winchcombe Together hereby authorises you as a user to:-
(a) view and display the contents;
(b) download the contents and store them in your computer (for example in the browser’s cache) for a period not exceeding thirty days, provided that the user also downloads this copyright notice; and
(c) print out the contents, provided that the user also prints an acknowledgement in the form set out below and attaches it to any printed copy of any of the contents.
The names and logos identifying the website and Experience Winchcombe and its products and services are either
- proprietary marks of Experience Winchcombe or (b) marks which Experience Winchcombe is licensed to use, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on the user any licence of any such mark or of any other intellectual property right of winchcombe.co.uk (subject always to the above provisions relating to copyright).
Experience Winchcombe reserves the right to terminate forthwith, or to refuse to permit, the use of the website by any user, at any time and at our absolute discretion.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Winchcombe Together is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Winchcombe Together may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 5, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to Winchcombe tourism
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease any personal information you provide to us, to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.